Quality Windows & Doors
Get a Quote For Your Project
Welcome To Klein Glass & Door
Our passion is windows, doors, and providing exceptional service to our customers. Over the past few years, we’ve had the tremendous pleasure of displaying this passion in our Chilliwack community.
We take great pride in supplying or installing new doors, repairing existing window/door structures, garage doors or helping you figure out the costs associated with your next project. Klein Glass & Door will be there to see you through!
We employee a team of technicians that are absolute experts in their field and masters of their craft. We’ll get the job done quickly, affordably, and satisfactorily. Contact us today!
Residential Door InstallationA beautiful new door for the proud owners of this Chilliwack home.
Window ReplacementWindow replacement job on a Chilliwack home to improve energy efficiency!
French Door InstallationThis old entryway was completely revitalized once these beautiful french doors were installed.
We’ve Installed Thousands of Windows!
What does that mean for the homeowner? It means installing energy effiecient products will not only save you money on utility bills, it’ll pay for itself and be more comfortable for you and your family!
Call For a Quote:
If I'm replacing my windows what all should I consider?
- Frame types (vinyl, aluminum clad, wood)
- Glazing types (different kinds of Low E)
- Gas fills and spacers (Argon or warm spacer)
- Operation types (Sliders, awnings, casements and verticle)
If you’re unfamiliar with the above terms, no worries! Our team is can guide you through these choices to make perfect decisions for your particular situation.
If I'm replacing a door what all should I consider?
- Privacy & Security
- Does you door have glass? Should the glass be frosted? Should it have a design?
- Installation & Warranty
- Ask us about the various installation process we use for door installs – give us a call!
- Warranties vary depending on manufacturer, give us a call and we can discuss your options!
- Your door should reflect or add to the overall appearance of your home.
- What material should you use? Typically there is fiberglass, steel, wood, or a combination.
- Do you want glass in your door? What is the purpose of the glass?
Have additional questions about getting a new door? Give us a call today and our team of experts will gladly assist you with all your questions.